Incentive to participate?

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:20:24 PDT 2009

David, my first hunch aligns with those of others (don't do that) and yet it doesn't seem so bad in my eyes to say something about a nice lunch, which is also a bit of logistics that will help them prepare for the day. this is true whether you design a "working lunch" with concurrent sessions, or a designated lunch period between scheduled sessions.
Jeff Aitkenmount tamalpais