Why is a grid sometimes useful?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Aug 7 07:04:38 PDT 2009

I just love: Good, better, best, bestest!
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 443 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org