Digital photos OS in faith communities?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Aug 5 12:36:02 PDT 2009

Hello, dear colleagues -

A few of us have been interviewed for an article on the use of Open
Space with faith communities.
My own digital photos of such events are sadly not the right
resolution for use in this magazine.

If any of you have digital photos clearly and specifically showing
Open Space in faith communities / organizations / meetings, and wish
to volunteer them to illustrate an article, please do email them to me
at lisaheft at openingspace.net within the next few days (they are on a
publishing deadline) and please describe the setting/situation of each
photo to me - thanks.

Digital photos must be at a resolution of 300 DPI and reasonably large
in size - the larger the better.

(I guess mine are teeny - but big in spirit, and in Spirit...)

I have not seen the article yet (Convene and Rejuvenate magazines) but
we have been interviewed by them before about Open Space and they have
done a great job articulating it and listening to what we say in
response to their questions.

Zero fee will be paid - this is just if you wish to contribute to the
sharing of understanding about OS out there in the world.
They did say they can give you a photo credit.
I do not know how many they will choose or which they will choose.

Okay, is that all the disclaimers I can think of?   ;o)

I bow to you all for the great work you do in all kinds of
organizations and communities.

 From a gray morning in California,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Join me for the Open Space Learning Workshops
August 5-7 and December 9-11, San Francisco