FW: Bruce RE: OST and Page County high school kids- Leadership Retreat

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 06:16:10 PDT 2009

Bruce Lundeen is a friend in Harrisonburg VA - and it was he who got the
good mayor of that city started down the Open Space pathway. Not to be
content, he is now in the process of infecting the school system. Seems to
be working as you can see from the following.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____