ever used artist tacking spray for wall?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Apr 3 02:11:29 PDT 2009

Dear Koos,
the reason I favor your approach is that it also helps spread OST.
When participants experience that all they need are locally available
ressources, they fly with it. Of course, in places of abundance, I like
to use the abundantly available local ressources (like perfect markers,
the right sticky tape,Stange Design Pinboards made of cardboard,  etc.).
The one time I saw the sticky wall being used it was attached to a wall
that I would never have chosen for the bulletin board...it was ideal for
the sticky material, however,  but at the wrong place. That made me
think about being enthralled by a technical detail (which I myself have
often been victim of)instead of being mindful of the geometry of the
space and the flow of people in the space.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: If you are interested in seeing my passion for details, take a look
here, working with the set of task cards for setting up an open space
> http://www.boscop.org/page/show/35
This set can be head via my market stall in the boscop market (in
English and German, scrolling down the page you read Gerardo's stall
where he offers an Italian version)
> http://www.boscop.org/store
You can choose English or Deutsch (scroll down to the very bottom of the
page where you can make the choice)

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 462 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org