ever used artist tacking spray for wall?

koos at auryn.nl koos at auryn.nl
Fri Apr 3 00:47:07 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have seen it used, and I have the spray, for use in other types of
workshops. The reason I have not used it in Open Space is that I try
to do my Open Space as low-tech as possible. A prefabricated foldable
wall (the one I saw was something like 8 feet high and more than 12
feet wide and had even a prepainted grid on it for timeslots and break
out spaces) is impressive, but I try to impress as little as possible.

I like it when the people get the feeling that they could do it
themselves. That it is so simple that they really don't need me. It
increases ownership and independence. So I always make a point of
creating my materials from scrap the night or morning before it
starts. One of the things I like best about Open Space is that all you
really need is just a stack of paper, a roll of masking tape and a box
of markers.

Just my 2 cents

Koos