Monthly Asia Call: too little interest

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Tue Oct 7 06:00:31 PDT 2008

Dear Gijs,

another gift of OST: to stop a activity and be happy about it! Thank you
for the relief (Since I was one of the people who expressed general
interest but than never mad it to one of the calls.).

doing less creates spaces
Jo

--
Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin

+++ ACHTUNG +++ ACHTUNG +++
Harrison Owen in Berlin
mit "Wave Rider - Leadership for High Performance"
vom 20. bis 22. November 2008
http://www.boscop.org/event/show/563