Monthly Asia Call: too little interest and the Wave Trek

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Oct 5 07:13:09 PDT 2008

Dear Gijs and Gail,
isnt it a good thing we have the law of two feet? Honoring each other
and the group we might be in with our absence if we neither learn nor
contribute? And if the convener leaves and there is enough...well, its
known.
(Local gatherings in a pub, like the os Stammtische, seem to be
different for me...maybe its the food, maybe the splendid greek wine but
certainly my curiosity on who will show up and my recurring experience
that something pretty exciting to outrageous will happen each time).
But before I get carried away with my stammtisch fascination (there is a
new one coming into being in Vienna, contact person is
Christine Sommer
Christine.Sommer at gmx.at)

I want to respond to Gail's interest in the Wave Trek:
Its developing very nicely in Europe (Istanbul, Milano, Amsterdam,
Berlin, Talin, Uppsala) as you can see from the itinerary with lots of
details and contact data to the various events in the cities ho is
touching on this trip in November
> http://www.boscop.org/files/Events/Event_563/Wave_Itinerary_as_of_September_28_2008.pdf

You are all invited to come to Berlin where he will be for the week of
Nov 16 through Nov 23 (coming from Amsterdam and continuing to
Talin)...there are several "events" aside from his 3 day Program on High
Performance, among others, of course, an extraordinary Stammtisch.
Home stays with local colleagues (there are about 50 of them listed in
the world map)can be set up via our Chief Housing Officer, Anna Caroline
Türk (she is also one of the participants).
More details here
> http://www.boscop.org/event/show/563

In case you want to sign up for the "Program" you first have to register
in the boscop site for the online registration and to be able to see the
list of all who have signed in already. Its a cinch.
More info and details can be gotten from Jo Töpfer who is the chief
organizer of all this for Berlin.
Have a great Sunday,
greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 445 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 134 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org