Using web 2.0 tools for harvesting in Open Space

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Mon Oct 6 08:44:49 PDT 2008

Chris, thanks for sharing this, which has eally got my juices flowing!

I've been meaning to take a look at Ning for some time now, and this has
given me a kick up the rear.

Will post something abut this on my own site, referencing Carmen Pirie and
you.

Are there any public reports from Art of Hosting?

Warmest,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Creative activist