Using web 2.0 tools for harvesting in Open Space

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Oct 6 07:52:36 PDT 2008

My friend Carmen Pirie from Halifax has posted a lovely story on his
weblog<http://pirie.typepad.com/1/2008/10/using-ning-for-open-space-harvest.html>
about
how he used social networking tools to harvest from a large Open Space"

I spent most of this past week in Rocky Harbour, Newfoundland, joining with

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com