Using web 2.0 tools for harvesting in Open Space

Marc Steinlin (I-P-K) marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Mon Oct 6 10:30:14 PDT 2008

In deed, I feel that Web2.0 technologies do have some analogies to the
OS principles if used accordingly.

At the OS of the KM4Dev 2009 meeting last June in Lisbon, we used a
Wiki for participants to report back from the session. I feel a Wiki
somehow follows all 4 principles in particular!

Here is the result:
http://www.km4dev.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Space_Discussion_Reports
As you can see, it took only 2 short lines of text to instruct
participants how to put their own stuff online, and 30 people did so
more or less successfully.

-marc

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge
Marc Steinlin
marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Skype: marcsteinlin

PO Box 27494
Rhine Road
Sea Point
8050 Cape Town
Republic of South Africa
Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12
Phone from South Africa: +27 (21) 674 63 60
Phone from Europe: +41 (44) 586 53 64

Zweierstrasse 50
CH-8004 Zürich
Switzerland
Mobile: +41 (78) 850 42 32

http://www.i-p-k.ch

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead