Hunger

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 06:47:35 PDT 2008

Hunger is a tragedy anywhere, anytime.

That said...

In my experience, trying to organize a group of process consultants to
deal with a specific issue has not worked.  It seems to matter little
how deeply our hearts are stirred, we never get it going.  Conference
calls and meetings get put together, and assignments get accepted, but
things have always broken down on definitions, roles, deadlines. etc.
We do not follow through.

OS can be a HUGE and important contribution to any social change
movement.  Can we use it to address the challenge of hunger.  OF
COURSE we can.  It's a natural.  It's obvious.  We all know this.  But
that's not the question.  Will we get something done around this?
That's really the question.

My answer to Michael's question?  Yes, it's a silly idea.

Now, please, somebody.  Make me eat these words.

Ralph Copleman