Wave world tour

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Oct 21 10:25:09 PDT 2008

Dear list,
a note just arrived announcing Harrison's departure for his European
tour with various programs around
"Wave Rider - Leadership for High Performance in a Self-Organizing World"
with his first stop in Istanbul in about a week (then on to Milan,
Amsterdam, Berlin, Tallin, Uppsala).
Have a look at the complete itinerary with details on the various events
and links to the sponsors in the various cities
> http://www.boscop.org/files/Events/Event_563/Wave_Itinerary_as_of_September_28_2008.pdf

(this link will be continually updated)

In case you are in or near Berlin in the week of November 17, feel
invited to all the events taking place here in that week, especially to
the 3 day Program with Harrison (an international crowd has signed up,
but there is more space) and, of course, the stammtisch!
If you sign up and need housing, our Chief Housing Officer will connect
you with local colleagues offering a home stay.

Greetings from Berlin where we have had a grand week of golden autumn
weather....
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 447 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 134 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org