Wondering continued - war and hunger

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Oct 21 13:34:39 PDT 2008

Dear Michael and Funda -

> Dear colleagues,
week ago Funda Oral suggested a topic
> "how can get
organized to stop hunger and war in our world by next month?"
> In the first week, a volunteer facilitator (Funda)came forward,
also
> ready to work on a meeting room if the event takes place in
Turkey and
> one participant (me) materialized.
> So far,
there is no sponsor, the party that issues an invitation.
> What
does this mean?
> Everyone stunned?

I can only
speak for myself: Delighted, not stunned.

>No interest?

Totally interesting.

>Wrong approach?

If you mean Open Space, sounds like the right
approach.
If you mean naming it and envisioning it, sounds like the
right approach.
If you mean opening your arms wide and seeing who /
if others can help, sounds like a good approach.
It's the
'whenever it starts is the right time' part - always hard to know when an
idea is ripe for others - time - space.  Be prepared to be surprised,
of course.

>Silly idea?

Brilliant
idea.

Sorry, cannot join you in this as my own life and
calendar are full - but I bow to your energy and passion...

Lisa

Join me for the Open Space Learning Workshop
- December 17-19, 2008 (San Francisco)
L i s a    H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i