Tools for Action planning

Галина Царькова galatsarkova at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 02:18:24 PDT 2008

Dear Cris and all colloquies,

really  it is a very useful tools for Action planning was opened for all
folks of OS,

I like project approach, it is really works even in a very short event. 2
years ago I provided open space event for Volunteers Movement in Russia in
my native city Tver.
They were about 230 people in this event.

The sponsor, they were authorities from Tver Region Administration,  asked
consultants to provide event with the result when participants from
different cities and regions
to create joint projects with each others.

We worked only 6 howers and I didn't know yet that it is possible for such
short period have 5 or 6 project at the end of event, even with visual
presentations, teams, which want work together further.

It was surprise for me to receive such result for such short time.

Thanks Jaick Martin Leith's distribution it will be more visible to use, and
now I am sure that was not strange.

All best wishes,

Galina Tsarkova, Moscow.

--