Hello

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 01:45:13 PDT 2008

Hi Olga,

You are facilitating very short ost meetings. Here in Turkey, I am also asked to organize ost meetings for 2-3 hrs. I facilitated 3-4 short time meetings. As OST is the best and most efficient way to organize a meeting, all of them were very succesful.

Then i facilitated other meetings organized by OST which took longer time.

I think  in one day OST meetings  ( 6-7-8 hours), conversations get deeper, the frienship
increases. In 2-3 days OST meetings the probability that people get organized and take action to make some changes together increases.

The subject of your meeting,   "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Trainings”  is quite interesting. I guess due to the short time available, only the cost pertspective was discussed during the meeting. Given longer time, many another perspectives would have been discussed.

Welcome,

Regards,

Funda