The User's Guide in Russian

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Nov 26 12:17:18 PST 2008

Congratulations! It is always wonderful when a new translation comes out.
Personally, I am very thankful, and I am also profoundly aware of what a
hard job it is. Translation of any sort is not easy, but when you have an
idiosyncratic, to say nothing of odd, author such as my self the difficult
verges on the impossible. Well done!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html