The User's Guide in Russian

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed Nov 26 00:40:15 PST 2008

Congratulations Elena and Raffi!

I saw first-hand what an immense undertaking this was and the result
is a true labour of love.  Thank you both for your continuing efforts
and dedication to make OST accessible to the Russian speaking world.
Our global community is richer because of your work and the work of
everyone who contributed to the creation of this translation.  Please
pass on our congratulations to the OS community in Russia.

Big hugs to you both,
Wendy