Emergence

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 07:52:56 PST 2008

On Nov 26, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Peggy wrote:

> It is a good time to reflect on how we can best equip ourselves to be
> of service during this fertile and likely rocky time of change.

At the risk of appearing less than humble, I say, dear friend Peggy
and everyone, reflect if you like, but know that you (and we) are
ready.  We're equipped.  We can step forward, with quiet confidence,
and quiet the space for SO to do its thing.

It will, of course, anyway.  Maybe all we really do is bring it to
consciousness.

Ralph