The User's Guide in Russian

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Tue Nov 25 19:31:21 PST 2008

[dear friends, I'm posting the below on behalf of our dear friend from
Novosibirsk, Russia, Elena Marchuk; she - like some of us is having
challenges in posting to the list -r]

DEAR HARRISON and ALL MY BEST FRIENDS of OSLIST, even if I don't know you...yet

I'm holding in my hands (at last!) the book of Harrison "Open Space
Technology:user's guide" in Russian. I was so tired to wait when it would be
published, so decided that I will not bother you untill I would have it in
my hands (the promises were for February, April, June, August, NOW IS the
end NOVEMBER - and here it is!!!)

Harrison I wish to present you your book in Russian - sorry it was not ready
before the nice meeting in Berlin, the voices from where I 'hear' on the
LIST, otherwise I would do my best to be there.
so now - when you will be in Russia?

of course I will send you your copies, but wouldn't it be nice to meet
somewhere?
sorry I can not attach here even a picture, but I can attach a 'text' so
here we go

[here is a link that will take you to a photo of the book]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81882819@N00/3060551982/

so hip-hip horrey

for orders write me off list please to both email addresses
(emarchuk at mail.ru, marco at mail.nsk.su) - for Russians we can send books with
'nalojennym platejom' or you can wire your money for bank account, which I
will provide you,

for out-Russia friends we do have 'rouble'-account, 'dollar'-account, and
'euro'-account - so we are ready to supply you with a book

looking forward to hearing from you soon

elena marchuk

novosibirsk

russia

best wishes