Time for Self-Organization

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Nov 25 10:36:12 PST 2008

Could it be that it wasn't Obama that won the election but the way space
was opened for unfolding millions of selforganized initiatives with all
the benefits of broadened leadership and high performance?
If it does not let itself be controlled or shut down it might have the
capacity to perhaps keep things going towards a more peaceful and
productive ride...Obama and Congress will not be able to provide the
transformation needed, selforganization will...
So, where does that leave us grand facilitators?
Greetings from Berlin
mmp