SV: Questions about selforganization SWEDISH WORKSHOP NOV 28TH

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 23 09:01:20 PST 2008

Dear Thomas,
just having had three days in open space exploring Wave Rider without
any input directly at the event (participants had received the book and
the overheads a week before the event knowing that ho was holding space
for his recovery in another place)and still reeling under the "High
Performance" this group demonstrated I suggest you let the participants
go straight into Open Space after watching the video.

They probably can selforgnize their questions and issues immeasurably
better than in any other way.

Have a great event!
Greetings from Berlin to all of you 50!
mmp