SV: SV: Questions about selforganization SWEDISH WORKSHOP NOV 28TH

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Nov 23 12:33:28 PST 2008

Hi Michael
Thanks for sharing more from your event - also a great way to send the book
and slides as prep!

Our plan is to go pretty straight into OS after the video but as we think
that this is pretty new ground for most participants (although they've
experienced selforganization since being a cell - or even before ;-)) we
think it's a good idea to give some input - which will be the video - some
posted views/ideas in the coffee space where we'll have a break before
starting the OS-meeting, and a couple of mini-talks around key issues
connected to the video.

So keep coming with ideas on/off list.
Warm regards
Thomas