SV: Questions about selforganization SWEDISH WORKSHOP NOV 28TH

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Nov 23 05:12:09 PST 2008

Thanks Esther

I like you suggestions but we will probably follow a design with first some
input followed by an OST meeting. We have produced a video with our dear
friend Larry Peterson (a few days ago) sharing his view on these matters. We
will add a few comments and invite participants to discuss in small groups a
couple of times, Then a brake and then into Open Space.

As a complement we hope to have some ideas, questions and views from you
folks. Our plan is to have a corner in the conference space where this
lovely community has some exposure – as inspiration to our about 50
participants.

So if you’d like to share on any or all of these themes, we’d appreciate it
hugely!

1. Selforganization and leadership

2. Selforganization and high performance

3. Selforganization and the importance of conversation and storytelling.

4. Prerequisites for self organization: natural systems (Stuart Kaufmann) -
human systems

You can post to the list or directly to me, and as mentioned I will
summarize all contributions and post them back to the list, after our event.

Warm regards

Thomas Herrmann, OSI Sweden

  _____