Bring More Light Into Your Life

Carol Hiltner carol.hiltner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:48:38 PDT 2008

Dear Harrison!
I take what you say to heart. I have great appreciation for the community as
well as the results that I have found among "Open Spacers," and I can see
that it is a departure from the usual "how-to" discussions. Please excuse my
digression. I can certainly keep my postings more on point after this.
Best!
Carol