Bring More Light Into Your Life

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Nov 1 14:11:32 PDT 2008

Carol - lovely pictures and surely a positive cause. That said I am not sure
that "advertizing" like this is exactly what we have come to expect on
OSLIST.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html