Open Space Technology Training - Cape Town, April 21-23, 2009

Marc Steinlin (I-P-K) marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Fri Nov 28 03:56:54 PST 2008

Dear all,

It's a pleasure to invite you to a 3-days training workshop on Open
Space Technology in Cape Town - to our knowledge the first in South
Africa. You may have heard about this exciting approach of
facilitating innovation, knowledge sharing and transformation but
never ventured on it - or you may want to deepen your understanding.

The training will be held by Mia Konstantinidou and Michael Pannwitz
from boscop in Berlin, who many among you may know.

You find more information in the attachment — or on our website:
http://i-p-k.co.za/wordpress/2008/11/26/openspace-training-from-april-21-23-2009-in-cape-town/

May we also ask you to please send this invitation to people you think
they might be interested in this training and to distribute it in your
networks?

It would be great to see some of you there!

Best regards,
-marc

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge
Marc Steinlin
marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Skype: marcsteinlin

PO Box 27494
Rhine Road
Sea Point
8050 Cape Town
Republic of South Africa
Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12
Phone from South Africa: +27 (21) 674 63 60
Phone from Europe: +41 (44) 586 53 64

Zweierstrasse 50
CH-8004 Zürich
Switzerland
Mobile: +41 (78) 850 42 32

http://www.i-p-k.ch

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead