Open Space Technology Training - Cape Town, April 21-23, 2009

Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG
Sun Nov 30 23:59:55 PST 2008

Great news! I am happy to hear that Mia and Michael are going to lovely
Cape Town and I am willing to provide some good contacts in South Africa.

Of course, this is not the first Open Space Technology Course in South
Africa (how would one get this impression?)! OST is widely applied and
taught in the country. Valerie Morris
(http://www.rbanet.co.za/A_whoweare.html) brought Harrison Owen to the
country 15 years ago and has been active as an OST trainer and facilitator
ever since. Just to put things into a perspective.

Regards,
Holger