article mentioning our use of open space in Haiti

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Thu Nov 6 23:35:35 PST 2008

hi fellow listers;

i had the opportunity to speak about our work in haiti at a conference
in NYC a couple of weeks ago. the conference was called "world blu
live" and it was organized by traci fenton, who is on this list.

beyond borders is on the "world blu most democratic workplaces 2008
list." this is the second year we've been on the list.

here's a link to an article about my message where i talk a bit about
open space:

http://www.axiomnews.ca/NewsArchives/2008/October/October27.html

it was a great conference and if you have the time and interest, you
may wish to click on "front page." this entire issue was devoted to
the "world blu live."

warm regards,

john engle