Open Space Learning Workshop - December 17-19, 2008 - San Francisco

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Nov 11 21:03:56 PST 2008

Hi, Jack - I'm just catching up with the email stream between travels - and
thank you so much for listing the workshop on your site. I do appreciate it.

The only other folks I know who offer workshops tend to announce them on the
OSLIST, so I'm guessing you'll be hearing about them.

Karen Davis and Ralph Copleman do one mid-January in New York

Diane Gibeault and Larry Peterson often do one in April in Canada

Michael Pannwitz does one each year in Germany

The Taiwan team usually does one, the Aussies list theirs a few times a
year, and Thomas and Eva host one in Sweden once a year at least.

Those are the usual suspects that come to mind.

Thanks for sharing the learning,

Lisa