WOSonOS 2008 - Access Queen says: Wish to raise or share some resources?

joseph douglas josephdouglas at bigpond.com.au
Sun May 11 07:01:28 PDT 2008

Hello Lisa,

                I very much enjoyed the 'stone soup' story. It wasn't one
from my childhood - but should have been.

I've been on the server for a while now, watching, reading, enjoying the
wide range of conversation.

   Last week I had the pleasure of completing an OS training with Brendan
McKeague here in Perth (West Australia).

Fantastic, thought provoking and life affirming are some of the ways I would
describe that experience .I'd read Harrison's books (two of 'em anyway)
prior to the course and what jumped out the pages was Harrison's assertion
that "anyone with a good head and heart can 'do' open space" . I like that
thought.

   What I have noticed is the heartfelt intelligence demonstrated repeatedly
on this server it is refreshing and on the whole an example leading to OS
life - which seems to me a potential 'Shangri-La' (I loved that movie as a
kid).

   In the mean time I'll keep working on myself and see where it ends up -
which is, after all, the only thing I can truly have control over (or at
least the illusion of control)

   Cheerio for now, Regards from Joe in sunny Perth