All of life

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sat May 10 08:50:54 PDT 2008

On May 10, 2008, at 2:00 AM, someone wrote:

> Yes. All of life is open space.

I'd put it differently.  I would say all of life contains the
potential to be open space, but certainly we have some distance to go
before we reach that potential.  Every moment and/or gathering
contains the opportunity for open space, but many quite get there.

On the other hand, some folks may believe certain time-honored rituals
and ceremonies need to remain exactly as they are - with no space
openings at all.  What goes in some religious organizations,
government agencies and commercial enterprises comes to mind.  Such
formal stuff can stimulate the opening of space within, of course.

It's rainy and spring-y here in central New Jersey, USA.  Azaleas,
lilacs, irises, dogwoods and more in full bloom.  Bees a-buzzing.
Very open, sexy time.  Hope it's beautiful where you are, too.

Ralph Copleman
44 Titus Avenue
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
H: 609-896-9714