AW: All of life

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue May 13 08:01:12 PDT 2008

I've just been offered Margret Craven's novel "I heard the owl call my
name". What a beautiful story. The natives very much seem to be there where
"all of life is open space." Taking things as they are. Not interpreting.
Understanding about the importance to wait until things are ready
themselves, not pushing. Ready to act when needed.

Love, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung