Heroine's Journey and OST

Steven List anotherthought at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:53:31 PDT 2008

Doug,

I looked up the book.  Here's one blurb about it:

"The Chalice and The Blade is the international bestseller that has changed
the lives of millions of women and men worldwide. It describes a way of life
based on equality, nonviolence, and harmony with nature-"a partnership way"
that was the basis of prehistoric Goddess-worshiping societies and offers a
model for developing a sustainable and equitable future. The Chalice and The
Blade has been the catalyst for new books, art, music, and the spread of
Partnership Education around the world. Foreign editions are available in
most European languages, as well as Chinese and Japanese."

I don't know how/if it relates to The Hero's Journey.  It sounds
fascinating, and I'm adding it to my reading list.

--Doc