Heroine's Journey and OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Mar 27 04:37:55 PDT 2008

Doug -- I guess I am with Doc. I don't see any particular masculine or
feminine version of the Tale. Obviously men and women will do it
differently, but that is a matter of detail. And to go on a journey you
never have to leave home -- as a matter of fact being home (with fires and
all) can be quite an adventure. But the basic pattern of going on an
adventure where you risk all, and in the process are transformed -- and then
return with boons to offer -- is a universal story, I think.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html