Heroine's Journey and OST

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:08:14 PDT 2008

There is a book called the Heroine's Journey, sorry I can't recall the
author and can't put my hand on the book right now.  It is organized
according to archetypes and that may be similar to the Hero's Journey
organization.  My distant memory is that the archetypes are reflected
through a woman's lens and experience which often looks different than a
man's.  Same archetypes probably but different nuances.Pat Black