Craig

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Mar 5 21:56:05 PST 2008

Welcome to OSLIST...two options, seven answers!  Diversity and complexity
are our friends.

I agree with the answer that IT DEPENDS on what you are expecting to do
combined with just how many physical spaces you actually have.

What's the topic?  What are you hoping to do with the day?

Chris

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Elena Marchuk <marco at mail.nsk.ru> wrote:

>  Hi Craig,
> to my experience that many people could give different quantity of
> questions, so it depends on how big your main room is and how many groups it
> could handle including other rooms/places you have. Sometimes starting with
> two sessions I add another one for better time/space/participants
> convenience, though I know it sometimes could 'change' the energy field, but
> if you make it carefully, nobody will notice :)
> Good luck
> Elena Marhcuk, Novosibirsk, Russia

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com