Craig

Elena Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Mar 5 18:13:43 PST 2008

Hi Craig,
to my experience that many people could give different quantity of questions, so it depends on how big your main room is and how many groups it could handle including other rooms/places you have. Sometimes starting with two sessions I add another one for better time/space/participants convenience, though I know it sometimes could 'change' the energy field, but if you make it carefully, nobody will notice :)
Good luck
Elena Marhcuk, Novosibirsk, Russia