Craig

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Mar 5 10:58:21 PST 2008

Dear Craig,
if you drop the idea of 1:15 hour or whatever other length of sessions
you can space the beginning times of sessions (without giving an ending
time) any way you like, you might even have 5 different starting times,
people will stay in the groups as long as they find it
worthwhile...maybe stay in one group the entire time or use each
beginning time for a good time to take a break
Greetings from Berlin
mmp