OST becoming mainstream (was: Opening Space at Microsoft PDC)

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Jun 23 15:01:54 PDT 2008

hello artur, thanks for this observing and suggesting and inviting.  i'd be
glad to remind you how to post to the various os wikis.  there aren't a ton
of them.  iberian, italian, haitian, french, english (openspaceworld.net), i
think, is what we have.  i think estonian may have been overrun with spam.
can't recall.  but you're welcome to post into any of them.  thanks, m

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.ronanparktrail.com