OST becoming mainstream (was: Opening Space at Microsoft PDC)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Jun 20 07:27:13 PDT 2008

Beijos e abraços back to you, Artur, and thanks to you other folks...(beijos
e abraços – kisses and hugs – to you all as well!)

...for explaining more about the Wikipedia insiders’ concept of Wikipedia –
I appreciate it.  I bow to whatever you all feel is most useful for sharing
and easily accessing information, concepts and resources of / about / for
Open Space with the users of Wikipedia and openspaceworld.org .

Artur wrote:

Lisa: Wikipedia is an Encyclopaedia - or wants to be one. I am afraid that
links to consultants’ pages may be considered as "advertising", no matter
how important they may be considered by the OST community, especially when
they have been added by the owner of the linked sites. So I would suggest
removing those links from the Wikipedia, maintaining the link to
opensapceworlg.org, edited to say that the photo-illustration of the process
and the glossary of international terms and phrases is included there and
edit that wiki to included the links to those materials in a prominent
place. What do you think?

Great ideas, and a great group response from this always amazing and
responsive OS community,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator