OST on Wikipedia (was: OST becoming mainstream)

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Tue Jun 17 02:22:09 PDT 2008

I'm happy that the Wikipedia issue is being addressed. Happy to help if I
can.

We probably need a "Wikipedia watcher" who can make sure that any future bad
edits are corrected quickly. (Comments?)

Regarding the Microsoft Open Space, there was quite a bit of email traffic
and blog commenting going on at the end of last week. You can see the
complete set of comments here: www.jackmartinleith.com/?p=232.

Mike Swanson is the "PDC2008 Content Owner" and I've sent him my Guide to
Open Space Technology (downloadable from
www.jackmartinleith.com/?page_id=138). His colleague Jason Olson has a copy
too, and said that he's going to get hold of a copy of Harrison's User's
Guide. So things there are much better than they may seem.

Warm thanks to Doug for his "magic in the middle" post. An inspiration.

Jack

Jack Martin Leith
Imagining possibilities. Creating the new. Enriching the world.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith
email: jack at jackmartinleith.com