Engaging the invisible (was Magic in the Middle)

ashley cooper mail.easilyamazed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:41:46 PDT 2008

Hi Doc,

This description is beautiful. I really appreciate how you share the ways
you play with energy when you are hosting a group. That is a powerful and
important practice that you describe. I'm particularly drawn to your
thread-speak as I am a part of an initiative called Woven Essence!

What other ways do you (or others) engage the invisible when you are opening
space?

Warmly,
Ashley