Nice mention on the Microsoft PDC site

Steven "Doc" List doc at anotherthought.com
Wed Jun 25 05:55:05 PDT 2008

Thanks to comments from HO and JML, Open Space got a nice mention on the
home page of the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference coming up
in Ocrober in LA (I'll be facilitating %^}).

http://www.microsoftpdc.com/

Jack even got a nice link!

...Doc

**Steven List** 	*Steven "Doc" List, CMP*
*The Money Is In Your Blind Spot!™*
Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Consultant, Master of Ceremonies
Workshop Presenter, Author, Coach, Career Management Professional
*AnotherThought, Inc. | *4815 W Braker Ln, Ste 502-111 | Austin, TX 78759
V: 512-246-3533 | M: 512-924-9248 | F: 512-233-2943
www.AnotherThought.com <http://www.anotherthought.com/> |
www.StevenList.com <http://www.stevenlist.com/> |
Austin.ClassesInTown.com <http://austin.classesintown.com/>
*LinkedIn*: www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlist
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlist> | *Flickr*:
www.flickr.com/digidragon <http://www.flickr.com/digidragon>
Doc at AnotherThought.com <mailto:Doc at AnotherThought.com>