FW: OST becoming mainstream (was: Opening Space at Microsoft PDC)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 15:16:17 PDT 2008

OK Folks – I’ve done my part. Now – somebody else take a whack at it! It is
pretty standard “harrison” and probably not up to all the critical
“Wikipedia” standards, but I have done my best for the moment. Apologies for
spelling and syntax, but I just sat down and wrote it. So what you see is
what I did. Now – Surely you can do better!!

Harrison

  _____