Going underground as facilitator - Follow-up

Nancy White nancy.white at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:50:17 PDT 2008

Belatedly, I wanted to chime in. I don't find enough time to read the
postings of this lovely network but since OSONOS has just happened, it felt
like a good time to dip in and of course, Marc had shared with the KM4Dev
group his conversation here so I wanted to also witness that.

As a participant and one of the helping hands for opening circles and
evening news, it was a joy to experience my beloved KM4Dev community in open
space. I have been yearning for this for about 4 years and was so grateful
that our core team and the wider community gave us their trust to use OS
this year in our F2F gathering. I cannot state strongly enough how precious
that F2F space is, and how it is still too rare a priveledge for so many in
the group. So I experience the care that goes into the preparation as very
profound and heartfelt as well as brain felt.

It took a significant amount of trust from the community and our informal
sponsors (the employers of many of our members who fund their travel to the
event - the event itself is free - pretty fricken amazingly wonderful).

One of the ripples out of the event was that now more people have had an OS
experience and are ready to try it themselves. That is EXCITING.

Thanks Marc, for all your care.

Nancy