Going underground as facilitator - Follow-up

Marc Steinlin (I-P-K) marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Mon Jul 28 23:29:52 PDT 2008

Thanks Nancy for your words of appreciation - and it's thanks to you
and your way that we in KM4Dev have gained the  very courage and
conviction that things like OS are more than worth to try and take the
risks you mention! So many many thanks in return!

And today there are many many ripples - just one teaser:
I write these lines from the training centre of the International
Labour Organisation (ILO) of the UN in Turin, and I can tell you,
after having run only 4 small OS with different groups in the ILO and
some ILO folks having seen it in the KM4Dev context, OS is starting to
create some serious dynamics here! People are almost queueing up to
learn about it! For me it's amazing, that a rigid bureaucratic
organisation like this UN monster is able to create such a lot of
energy around this. But maybe it's not surprising, since these
organisations are so desperate for different ways of working...

-marc

IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge
Marc Steinlin
marc.steinlin at i-p-k.ch
Skype: marcsteinlin

PO Box 27494
Rhine Road
Sea Point
8050 Cape Town
Republic of South Africa
Mobile: +27 (76) 222 81 12

Zweierstrasse 50
CH-8004 Zürich
Switzerland
Mobile: +41 (78) 850 42 32

http://www.i-p-k.ch

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead