[Fwd: Re: [OSLIST] OST user's guide in French]

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 01:03:16 PST 2008

Thanks Michael for bringing this into our attention.
For the time being, we (as OST Institute France) talk mainly of our event
for 2009, as our first official action. I'll bring this subject to our next
meeting.

Diane for sure has a lot of material in French, and if I remember correctly,
she was working on a translation.

I am also willing to contribute if something goes on.
I have been coordinating translations in various langages for some time and
indeed, adaptation -and knowledge of the subject- is the key. Translating
into French is also not easy when Quebec and France are involved, because of
the many differences in langages but also in culture. Good team work and
openness is necessary...

I wish you a pleasant New Year's eve tonight -or whenever it is for you-
Christine