Discoveries in Maslow

Diane Brandon diane.brandon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:32:18 PST 2008

If you take a look at the Appendices (I think it's B) in Religion,
Values, and Peak Experiences, you'll see a list of B-values (values
of Being) that Maslow suggested go at the top of the hierarchy of
needs pyramid. Creativity is one of the B-values, but there are a
list of perhaps 15-20 of them there. Good stuff!

Diane Brandon
www.kitchentableconsulting.net