Discoveries in Maslow

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 1 19:55:09 PST 2008

Diane and Patricia--

Thanks. Yes, that does seem to be the thrust of this book which I think
was published posthumously (that's a curious word, yes? After humous,
after being human, maybe even when forever humorous!), that creativity
is a strong thrust for him, perhaps prime among the B-values he lists.

Now what about the inviting question: Are you more beautiful after open
space? <grin>

			:- Doug.